Friday, November 2, 2007
first time blogger
After reading the blogs of other family members and being in awe of all they fit into their lives, I decided to start one for myself. I'm not a great writer, especially creative, or very good with computers, but I figured this just may be the perfect outlet for the stress in my life. We are a pretty average family with a life filled with dance, ice skating, school, work, church and just about everything else under the sun. Don't expect to see pictures here anytime soon. Remember - I said I'm not very good with computers. I will, however, paint the most descriptive picture I can with words. Also, I'm looking for a cause to pour my heart and soul into because dance, ice skating, school, work, and church just don't take up enough of my time. Post your cause and sell your case. You may be the lucky winner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Melanie,
Thanks for your invite, I look forward to seeing your thoughts on life, love, family and frustration. If that is what you intend to write on. If not I will still listen.
My cause at the moment is to bring Christ back into Christmas in Layton. We ar lighting a Holy Family display in two weeks to compete with the Layton holiday animal display. Maybe someone will remember what Christmas is about.
Looking forward to seeing your thoughts and hearing about your life.
Love you
U Fred
Welcome to the blogging world! I am glad to hear about your life and look forward to knowing you and your girls better through the blog!
My cause? Helping kids learn Pre-Algebra.
Post a Comment