
are something to be treasured! They are someone with whom you can be yourself all the time - good or bad, serious or silly (see the picture above).
Every Tuesday, I sit at the dance studio for 2 hours waiting for my ballerinas. It is one of my favorite times of the week! Sure, I could be home doing dishes or laundry or preparing my lesson/talk for Sunday, but I value the time I spend there with the other "dance moms".
We unpack our bags of treats for the dancers who are waiting for their turn to dance and turn them loose to develop their own friendships. It is a thrill to watch children grow and develop. I am hoping these friendships last a lifetime.
While the girls dance, the "dance moms" sit and talk. And talk and talk. It is wonderful! We have laughed. We have cried. And everything in between. I treasure my "dance moms" friends. May dance - and girlfriends - never end!
1 comment:
Well said. Nothing can brighten a day like visiting with a friend.
Post a Comment